We at Amos Katz &co. CPA provide full and comprehensive accompaniment to small businesses that meet the definition of “exempt dealer” for the purposes of the Value Added Tax Law. From the opening of a file in the various authorities to the submission of the annual report, as well as comprehensive guidance and consultation throughout the year.
Principal Considerations in Registration as an Exempt Dealer vs. Registration as an Authorized Dealer
- On the one hand, it is not required to pay tax on transactions, but on the other hand, it is not possible to offset VAT inputs
- In general, it can be said that dealing with value added tax is easier and simpler
- For more detailed considerations, you may wish to read our comprehensive guide on the topic
Who Should Open a File as VAT Exempt Dealer?
- The turnover of the transactions is lower than a certain amount (about NIS 100,000, an amount that is updated each year)
- Moreover, for certain professions, it was determined that they must be registered as authorized dealers
- In addition, it should be noted that a limited company can not operate within the definition of an exempt dealer
We invite you to contact us and set up a free consultation meeting where we can examine together with you whether the business is suitable for the definition of an exempt practitioner, and to explain to you in a comprehensive and thorough manner what you need to do and what documents you must bring to us so we can assist you in the process.