Resume – Ariel Katz
Ariel Katz, CPA (Attorney)
- MA in Law (Research Track), Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- The graduate of the Year of Accounting (Fourth Year), The Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- BA with honors in accounting and law, Hebrew University, Jerusalem. Completion of the degree in the second place in the Yearbook.
- Head of the Tel Aviv office, Amos Katz &co. – Certified Public Accountants. Provides comprehensive and professional accompaniment of the firm’s diverse clients. Dealing with complex taxation and auditing issues.
- 2014-2016 – Lawyer (and internship) in the Herzog-Fox-Neeman Tax Department – Attorneys. Tax planning with the authorities and assistance in tax litigation cases.
- 2010-2014 Accountant (and specialization and pre-specialization) in the auditing and tax department of Amos Katz &co. – Certified Public Accountants. The position included preparing and auditing financial statements, tax reports for individuals and companies, maximizing tax returns for the firm’s clients, tax planning and preparing opinions.
- Teaches in the Tax Department, Accounting Department, Hebrew University.
- Past: Teaching Assistant in a variety of courses in the Accounting Department at the Hebrew University: Taxation A, Real Estate Taxation, Value Added Tax, Corporate Law. In addition, he is a teaching assistant in the law faculty of the labor law course.
Membership in bureaus and committees:
- Member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Israel.
- Member of the Israel Bar Association.
- Member of the Tax Committee for reference to the internal regulations of the Income Tax Authority on behalf of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- Gold Medal from the Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Advanced Financial Accounting.
- He is ranked first in the list of Dean’s Honors for a Master’s degree for the academic year of 2011.
- Dean’s list for graduate studies for the academic year 5770, 5771 and 5772.
- Dean’s Award for Students of the Faculty of Law for the 2011-2012 academic year.
- The Taby Miller Award for students of joint programs at the Faculty of Law for the academic year 2010-2011.
- Harry Simmons Prize for outstanding students in the Accounting Department for the academic years 2010-2011.