Resume – Ariel Katz
Ariel Katz, CPA (Attorney)
- MA in Law with honors, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- The graduate of the Year of Accounting (Fourth Year), The Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- BA with highest honors in accounting and law, Hebrew University, Jerusalem. Completion of the degree in the second place in the Yearbook.
- Head of the Tel Aviv office, Amos Katz &co. – Certified Public Accountants. Provides comprehensive and professional accompaniment of the firm’s diverse clients. Dealing with complex taxation and auditing issues.
- 2014-2016 – Lawyer (and internship) in the Herzog-Fox-Neeman Tax Department – Attorneys. Providing tax advice to individuals, companies and trusts. Tax planning and tax structuring. Assistance in tax litigation cases.
- 2010-2014 Accountant (and sinternship) in the auditing and tax department of Amos Katz &co. – Certified Public Accountants. The position included preparing and auditing of financial statements, tax returns for individuals and companies, maximizing tax refunds for the firm’s clients, tax planning and preparing of opinions.
- Teaches in Tax courses, Accounting Department, Hebrew University.
- Past: Teaching Assistant in a variety of courses in the Accounting Department at the Hebrew University: Taxation A, Real Estate Taxation, Value Added Tax, Corporate Law. In addition, he is a teaching assistant in the law faculty of the labor law course.
Membership in bureaus and committees:
- Member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Israel.
- Member of the Israel Bar Association.
- Member of the Tax Committee for reference to the internal regulations of the Income Tax Authority on behalf of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- Gold Medal from the Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Advanced Financial Accounting.
- Was ranked first in the list of Dean’s Honors for a Master’s degree for the academic year of 2011.
- Dean’s list for graduate studies for the academic year 5770, 5771 and 5772.
- Dean’s Award for Students of the Faculty of Law for the 2011-2012 academic year.
- The Taby Miller Award for students of joint programs at the Faculty of Law for the academic year 2010-2011.
- Harry Simmons Prize for outstanding students in the Accounting Department for the academic years 2010-2011.