Resume – Nehama Linker
- Born 1975, married with five children.
- 1995-2000 Studied in the accountancy track, from Lustig (Ramat Gan branch).
- License and certification to engage in accounting
- 1991-1995 Full matriculation in the theoretical track, Lustig High School, Ramat Gan.
- 2008-2017 CPA and head of audit team at Amos Katz & Co., Jerusalem
- 2001-2008 CPA and head of internship team at a large accounting firm in Jerusalem
The role consists of:
- Managing Portfolios private clients, companies and public bodies and submission of financial authorities (e.g. IAA)
- Portfolio management of public companies and implementation of international accounting standards – IFRS (such as the Park Plaza and the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Jerusalem)
- Preparation programs expected cash flows, profitability and profitability testing.
- Analysis of financial statements, buying and selling transactions, financial profitability and leveraging of companies.
- Preparation of an examination of the state of capital and financial liquidity, analysis and characterization of the companies’ needs.
- Consulting and guidance in various tax and contract laws and accompanying clients in business processes.
Meetings and discussions with partners while exchanging views on professional issues.
- Negotiations with customers and an explanation of the money collection system.
- Training and managing a team of interns, setting an annual work plan, goals and timetables.
- Monitoring and controlling the work of the team and the conclusions reached by formulating the opinion for the financial statements, and reviewing the reports of residents.
- Providing professional opinions in cases of disagreements regarding the professional handling of complex issues.
- Project management in the field of audit of reports of government ministries and tax authorities.
- Granting permits to banks, tenders to authorities, and checking eligibility for government support.
- Specialization in real estate, contracting companies and asset-rich companies.
The job requires:
- Ability to lead and motivate processes, spatial vision and emphasis on detail, ability to withstand pressure and goals, expressive ability, excellent interpersonal communication.
- Performing audits and preparing financial and personal reports for business companies with expertise.