Resume – Amos Katz
- Born in 1960, married, father of five children: Roi, Ariel, Ofer, Inbal and Neta-Li, and grandfather to grandchildren.
- Founder of the accounting firm – Amos Katz &co., and serves as a managing director, responsible for marketing and tax department at the firm.
- BA in Economics and Accounting (BA) with honors, from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, 1984-1985.
- A graduate of the year of accountancy at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, 1985-1986.
- He has been licensed to accountancy since 1986-1987.
- MA in Business Administration from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem 1988-1988.
- MA in Law from Bar-Ilan University, 2003-2004.
- Participated in the course “Training of Directors in Corporations” at Tel Aviv University, 2003-2004.
- Participated in a course in auditing financial statements in local authorities in 1994.
- He has many professional training programs, such as arbitration and mediation.
- Has an independent accounting firm since 1986, currently employing 40 employees.
- Serves as an accountant for leading companies in the economy, the self-employed, employees and non-profit organizations.
- He has extensive experience in economic consulting, economic testing, tax planning and auditing in a wide variety of industries such as industrial companies, commercial companies, contractors, non-profit organizations, R & D companies, tourism companies, computer companies.
- Previously served as a teaching assistant at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, in the accounting department.
- Writing articles in business, accounting and taxation.
- Experience in auditing local authorities: responsible for audits in the local councils of Mitzpeh Ramon, Jaljuliya and Kfar Yona.
- Experience in auditing services for government ministries: concentration of audit work in the Negev Development Authority, on behalf of the Ministry of National Infrastructures, handles government companies.
- Submission of professional opinions to courts in the areas of specialization.
- Member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Israel since 1987.
- Member of the Board of Business Consultants in Israel.
- Member of the Arbitration and Mediation Center of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Israel since 2000.
Certificates of Excellence
- 1982 – Certificate of Excellence from the Dean of the Faculty of Social Sciences for BA in Economics and Accounting.
- 1983 – Certificate of Excellence from the Dean of the Faculty of Social Sciences for BA in Economics and Accounting.
- 1984 – Graduate of Economics and Accounting, Hebrew University, cum laude.