Resume – Roi Katz
- Born in 1984, married + 2.
- Student first stage PhD in Accounting / Finance, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA) with an expanded specialization in finance (research track), Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- The graduate of the Year of Accounting (Fourth Year), The Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- BA with honors in accounting and Amirim program for outstanding students, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
- An accountant, significant experience in auditing local authorities, and investigative auditing.
- Auditing and accounting of companies, nonprofit organizations, self-employed and employees.
- Lecturer in the year of completion in accounting (fourth year) in preparation courses for examination of the Audit Council and special audit problems at Ruppin Academic Center and Ono Academic College.
- Frontal teaching assistant in the Executive MBA Recanati program in the course of financial statements at Tel Aviv University.
- Teaching Assistant in the Business Administration Department at the Hebrew University in the MBA program in the course of current accounting issues and in the Israeli capital market.
- Lecturer in the course Valuation and Analysis of Financial Statements in the Accounting Department; And a frontal teaching assistant in unified accounting courses (A + B) in the Accounting Department at the Academic Center of Law and Business in Ramat Gan.
- Senior Teaching Assistant, Department of Accounting at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, in courses in Consolidated Balance Sheets (A + B), International Taxation and Seminars in Accounting.
- Advisor to the Department of Accounting at the Hebrew University.
Membership in bureaus and committees:
- Member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Israel.
- Member of the Audit Standards and Auditing Standards Committee of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Israel.
- Secretary of the committee for the budgetary pension arrangement at the Hebrew University.
- Chairman of the Audit Committee of the CIMI (Center for International Migration and Integration).
- The Rector’s list of outstanding students for a master’s degree in the academic year of the academic year 2011.
- He is ranked first in the list of Dean’s Honors for a Master’s degree for the academic year of 2011
- The Albert Einstein Prize for outstanding graduate students for the academic year 2010-2011.
- The Rector’s Award for Outstanding Students for a Bachelor’s Degree for the 2009-2010 academic year.
- Dean’s Award for a Bachelor’s degree for the 2009-2010 academic year.
- Dean’s list for graduate studies for the academic year 5770, 5771 and 5772
- The Harry Symons Prize for outstanding accounting students for the 2010-2011 academic year.
- Publication of articles in international journals and local periodicals.
- Publications in the economic press.
- Presentation of articles and research papers and lectures at conferences and seminars.
- Award winning prizes and competitive research scholarships.