Resume – Sara Yossevitz
- Born in 1973, married with two children.
- 2007-2008 MBA with honors – Ono Academic College.
- 1999 Obtaining a license in accounting
- 1993-1996 BA in Accounting and Bible – Jerusalem College for Girls.
- 1997-present Audit Manager at Amos Katz &co. CPA – Certified Public Accountants.
- Management of audit department in the office.
- Audit reports of private companies, contractors, associations, cooperatives and local authorities.
- Preparation of annual reports for the self-employed and capital declarations.
- Providing economic advice – valuation of companies, preparation of business plans, preparation of opinions to courts and government ministries.
- Specialization in general taxation and tax planning, international taxation and real estate taxation.
- Training management and review of the work of interns in the office.
- 2008-2009 Teaching assistant in business game course – MA, Ono Academic College.
- 1996 – Specialization in accounting in the firm of CPAs in Jerusalem.